Yorkshire meetings

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

taylori41

Yorkshire meetings

Post by taylori41 »

hey everyone. just wondered. is there a monthly meet that happens in yorkshire?

I just got my first turbo so wanted to make an appearence and meet the others around here.

i already go to the supra/jap meet at sherburn on the first tuesday of the month but didnt know if there was anything mr2 biased.

cheers

Taylor
splashnatz

Re: Yorkshire meetings

Post by splashnatz »

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... ht=squires

might be worth PM'ing michael to see if theres much of an mr2 turn-out for these normally - i know andy Fs car is sometimes there (seen pics), and its worth a viewing all by itself anyway.

the OC has semi-regular meets in Yorkshire as well, normally start/meet-up at Xscape for those ones. i've been to one of their meets, had a nice drive - convoy got split up due to nobody really being sure where we werre heading LOL - but everybody made it to the correct pub in the end.
CarBen Fibre Creations

Post by CarBen Fibre Creations »

We are having a meet in December over in Teesside.....dont think there will be a Yorkshire meet till after christmas now. If your interested in the Teesside meet heres a link to the post:

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=79982.html
AW11 Forever..!

Post by AW11 Forever..! »

Hi Taylor,

Just had a meet up last Sunday at Croft. We met at Scotch Corner and headed over for the British Rallycross meeting. Had a brilliant day with some superb racing. Lok out for future meetings in the north east.

Cheers
Michael
taylori41

Post by taylori41 »

Sounds good to me, unfortunatly my baby is currently out of comission, back spring has collapsed so it's even harder than it was before (which I found difficult to believe). Got set of eibachs on order from Peter @ Sbits which are taking a while to get here, but once they're on i'll be back up and running.
2barGee

Post by 2barGee »

taylori41 wrote:Sounds good to me, unfortunatly my baby is currently out of comission, back spring has collapsed so it's even harder than it was before (which I found difficult to believe). Got set of eibachs on order from Peter @ Sbits which are taking a while to get here, but once they're on i'll be back up and running.

Trust me 99% of things take a while when is sbits ](*,)

Return to “Events Discussion”