The Trials of Topoq (playstation eye)

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Lauren
IMOC Committee

The Trials of Topoq (playstation eye)

Post by Lauren »

You need the Playstation eye in order to play this game. Have to say since getting the eye, we downloaded mesmerise and the fish tank one. These are okay but the trouble is they have no real point as such.

The trials of Topoq however, is quite a lot of fun. Basically you have to guide this orb using your hands to lift tiles underneath it, whereby you have to guide the orb around glying bird thingies and

You can't see it on this image but basically in every square portion, an image of your goodself is placed on each full square and you use this to guide your hands or body to move the tiles.

Its a bit odd at first, but actually its just perfect for those tipsy saturday evenings in good company. :+:

Have a look at the link for pics of how it looks:
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/843/843079p1.html
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
SamUK

Re: The Trials of Topoq (playstation eye)

Post by SamUK »

i like this sort of game.

features quite alot on the wii. think my faves in mario galaxys where mario stands on a big glass ball and you hav to use the wiimote to move around a course balancing on the ball.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: The Trials of Topoq (playstation eye)

Post by Lauren »

Its certainly different. I did comment to Mark last night that it does feel like i'm now on a next gen console and i do wonder what might come out in the form of full games using the 'eye' system.

Certainly a load of puzzle type games like this on a BD would be great for those small social events. :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:

Return to “Games Consoles”