DAVE @ NEOS DESIGNS

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

superchargedsam

DAVE @ NEOS DESIGNS

Post by superchargedsam »

Please call me urgently or respond to your PM as i need my parts back ASAP now and have tried every method to contact you over xmas to arrange a meeting and this CANNOT go on any longer. You have my contact details please use them.
Johnny G

Re: DAVE @ NEOS DESIGNS

Post by Johnny G »

Seconded.

Dave. I've tried every method of getting in touch - and even dropped by the Workshop twice.

Can you get in touch and stop making us all look like tools for giving you chance after chance.
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
superchargedsam

Post by superchargedsam »

Just had Johhny G on phone and he was at Daves workshop at 4.48pm today and no sign of Dave there so no work being done! Dave come on sort this out!
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

As per the Trader Feedback thread

...I saw him on the 18th, he told me he was not working on Christmas Day or Boxing Day, but would be working the rest of the festive period - as his faith does not recognise Christmas.

During this time, he was meant to contact me with updates on the car - which has now been there 50 weeks, yes. FIFTY, weeks.

Since the 19th, I've had no contact. Messages have been delivered, with delivery reports to prove it. Since the the 24th, though, I've had nothing, not even any delivery reports.

Dave also agreed to meet me on Christmas Eve to view the car, which should have been "almost finished" - a state I've been told its in since November - but surprise surprise, I arrive at the usual time. Nobody there. Place is in darkness and all locked up.

It's appaling.
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm

Return to “Trader Feedback”