www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
ouch! now with working link!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Century Motorsport

Feedback Score: 23

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: ouch! now with working link! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not really an event vid - just thought it would be a good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUSk_ABgIHk

Yes it is me - and no broken bones!

Nathan

The link works now!

Last edited by Century Motorsport on Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
hicks

Feedback Score: 17

1999 Honda S2000

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Confused]
JohnnyC

Feedback Score: 20

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Think]
cantfindausername

Feedback Score: 62

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

lol even get rubber neckers on karting tracks too [Laughing]

Hope you don't do that in your MR!
Speedy
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

2012 Toyota GT86

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ouch!! close escape. How did your kart happen to end flying through the air?
Quigonjay
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Shocked]
bet you have a sore shoulder though [pale]
RichardPON

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lucky boy!

I went airborne over the back of two stationary karts in a Junior 100B race at Tilbury back in the day.

Didn't fair so well - shattered both arms (each broken in two places), cracked vetebrae, broken ribs, and internal bleeding.
mrfil13
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ouch, gald your ok, kind of impressed with your kart flying backwards at the end of the clip [Smile]
Century Motorsport

Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

God i put this up ages ago!!

That was back in 2002 btw.... believe it or not, i raced again in the final - it wasnt that bad, just had a brusied funny bone... i do remember the immense crack as my head hit the floor, that helmet was a life saver!

The reason why it happened - i was on a mission as after my first race going from mid grid to front and my gear shift snapping on the final lap and losing all the places i knew i had to make some serious ground up..... flying up the inside of someone on first lap and they decide to put a move on the guy infront of him when i was already comitted and my front wheel hitting his back resulted in me flying upside down at about 80.

I wish i had my 2001crash - now that was spectacular (or so im told) all i remember was waking up in hospital, was cut out my suit, the works - hitting a spun kart at just under a ton wasnt too good... a few broken ribs and severe concussion..... lucky escape!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: