neos designs

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kongaroo

Re: neos designs

Post by Kongaroo »

It's been almost a year now since my Neos hybrid border kit was fitted, but as Dave asked me to give a little update on it I thought I would share a few current pictures of the car now I have finally gotten around to fitting the 17's on, which the kit seems well suited for. Smaller wheels - in particular the 15's tend to look lost with this kit on the car :lol:

My own experience with Dave was positive. He did return my calls and PM's and is a friendly guy to boot so I was a little suprised to read about the problems people on the forum have been having.

I got the chance to see my parts trial fitted prior to painting as my workplace is not that far from his workshop.

The paintwork itself has held up fairly well to the UK weather over the last year, especially bearing in mind that I do use my car all year round as my daily drive to work - an approx. 70 mile return journey.

Overall fit was excellent and from observing Dave during the fitting process the kit needed very little adjustment to fit onto the car.

The only minor issue with fitment is the right side skirt is slightly shorter in the intake vent area than the left side one where it meets the rear wheel arch. I have posted a photo of this (last photo in the list) and if you look carefully you can see where I am talking about.

However this is minor and could just be down to slight differences in body panel sizes from the factory between my car and the car that the mould was taken from. I am still very happy with the end result :D

Hopefully Dave will manage to resolve his current problems with orders and continue to produce these great products - would be a shame to lose an obviously highly skilled MR2 bodykit manufacturer.

Dave - am looking into changing my Border rear for a Toms. Can you tell me what the current status is on availablity and price of a fitted+painted Tom's rear? Cheers!

Anyway onto the pics...

Return to “Trader Feedback”