Gauge Place

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Turbo-G

Gauge Place

Post by Turbo-G »

Just thought I would give a massive thumbs up to Nick at Gauge Place - www.gaugeplace.com :thumleft:

He was increddibly helpful on the phone, telling me how to set them up and how they worked before I even paid him any money. Also got them out to me next day for a Saturday morning delivery so I could get them fitted. Also gave a 10% discount as an MR2 only reader... :)

I went for the Autogauge Stempaster series in 52mm which are full electronic gauges with opening and closing ceremonies and also peak warn and play back facilities. They look like the Defi gauge prettty much, just a fair bit cheaper and the bezels are slightly different. These are also shallow gauges so great if you have an A pillar pod like me, and just daisy chain into each other :thumleft:

RichLee

Re: Gauge Place

Post by RichLee »

Yeah Nick is very good, I purchased a set of Stealth gauges from him earlier this year and they are superb.

If you need good gauges at a good price with great customer service then gauge place is the right choice!

Return to “Trader Feedback”