32%
Croft @ £175
29%

Total votes: 28

Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: IMOC Trackday- The options

Post by Lauren »

dgh.mr2 wrote:I voted for Croft . . . but Elvington in July shouldn't be bad especially if there's the chance to ride in and to compare our cars with the Noble and Lotus offerings. If things/date clashes are going to be tricky otherwise it might be a good idea to find out how many are definitely interested and to commit .

If it is something like July 2nd and places are limited how could we make sure to find out and book one before it's too late?

I've been to Elvington with a couple of different organisers and it can be set-out in an interesting way and give a good, varied circuit.
[/i][/url]

Hi David,

It is 2nd July which is a saturday. I don't think there's any probs with clashes show wise, but i could be wrong!

If it helps, these days i lay out the circuit so i try and make it interesting enough to be a challenge.
dgh.mr2

Trackday

Post by dgh.mr2 »

It is 2nd July which is a saturday. I don't think there's any probs with clashes show wise, but i could be wrong!

If it helps, these days i lay out the circuit so i try and make it interesting enough to be a challenge

Brilliant Lauren! Please count me in . . thanks.
Kipps

Post by Kipps »

Having just bought a Mr 2 for track use I'll deffinately be joining you guys for tracks days if you don't mind ?
Angleseys good but abit small, wouldn't think it was that suited to a Mr 2 personally ( I was beating a Mr 2 turbo round there last year in my 306 ) BUt if thats where you going count me in

John
mrswiss

Post by mrswiss »

i would be interested in anglsea - went there last year - im sure the price was £100 why the price increase??
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

mrswiss wrote:i would be interested in anglsea - went there last year - im sure the price was £100 why the price increase??

no more dates at angersea till later in the year.

price increase due to rising costs.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Elv Sat 3rd Sept for IMOC trackday

Post by Lauren »

Okay, just awaiting Jonny to get it sorted on the bat site but the IMOC day will now be Sat 3rd Sept at Elvington.

I'll anounce it once these details are sorted.
MisterL

Trackday

Post by MisterL »

As I'm buying my tubby partly to do track days in, I'm up for this too.

Mr L
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: Trackday

Post by Lauren »

MisterL wrote:As I'm buying my tubby partly to do track days in, I'm up for this too.

Mr L

Cool, get booked!
SwissHeavy

errrm

Post by SwissHeavy »

I'm a bit of a lanky git (6ft3) and consequentely when I go over bumps my head hits the roof.... would it be ok to take the T Bar off and have a helmet on?

PS Very much up for this

Josh
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: errrm

Post by Lauren »

SwissHeavy wrote:I'm a bit of a lanky git (6ft3) and consequentely when I go over bumps my head hits the roof.... would it be ok to take the T Bar off and have a helmet on?

PS Very much up for this

Josh

Yep you can drive without the t-bars in no probs. Its safer anyway.
Nelo

Post by Nelo »

Err, so Anglesey gets the vote it looks like. Is this still due to go ahead there? Handy track for me to get to. :D
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Nelo wrote:Err, so Anglesey gets the vote it looks like. Is this still due to go ahead there? Handy track for me to get to. :D

ITs still going ahead but its at elvington. See the sticky thread at the top.

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”