NEVER let a 16 yr old female drive ur '2!

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Poll ended at Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:44 pm

Great driving
No votes
Just having a laugh
12%
Stupid
24%
So idiotic I want to hit you with a big stick
64%

Total votes: 25

shafster

Re: NEVER let a 16 yr old female drive ur '2!

Post by shafster »

tonigmr2 wrote:
Consider yourself slapped young man :twisted:

T

lol, sorry.

there's an exception to every rule and you're it, so consider yourself excluded from that statement :twisted:
Albertos

hohohohoho

Post by Albertos »

it could be something else is ruling your brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as long as she looks older its fine by me.......
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

shafster wrote:
tonigmr2 wrote:
Consider yourself slapped young man :twisted:

T

lol, sorry.

there's an exception to every rule and you're it, so consider yourself excluded from that statement :twisted:

*ahem* ;)
Dale_V

Re: ...

Post by Dale_V »

W0mbat wrote:could have been worse, the police could have attended, told her parents... got you 'labelled'...

:shock: good point there :lol:
nikaso

Post by nikaso »

As a total off-topic shoot there was a huge group of 14yr old girls in the airport last night (where I fund my nefarious activities lol) meeting a group of exchange students, I felt so wrong looking at them but some of them looked much older!

:oops:

Charlotte Church Syndrome methinks
Sleep-O

Post by Sleep-O »

As a total off-topic shoot there was a huge group of 14yr old girls in the airport last night (where I fund my nefarious activities lol) meeting a group of exchange students, I felt so wrong looking at them but some of them looked much older!

A guy I went to Uni with pulled a girl in a club who was 15!! She told him she was a student at our Uni. Anyway she was late home (Next morning) and her excuse was he raped her :shock: Ruined his life poor sod! He was training to be a nurse and got kicked out of uni. Think he got banged up as well :roll:
r.dawson

Post by r.dawson »

i let our lass dive my crx for about 3meters in a pub car park (she was sober and legal) she went up a kerb and was about half a foot off a tree, im not even kidding.
quote:"its quite fast off the mark" she now has a punto she may drive into as many trees as she wants.
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

r.dawson wrote:she now has a punto she may drive into as many trees as she wants.

What a loving caring relationship you pair must have... :wink:
mattyp

Post by mattyp »

i let my mother have a go in return for a space on the drive.

She tried to drive it like her diesel golf, holding it at 500rpm on the clutch at a junction! i could feel various bits shuddering behind me. Then she insists on changing up at 200rpm.
We nearly hit a tree cos shes used to PAS, and apparently its wider than she thought it would be (hence a light encounter with a hedge).

Never again...
yellowturbs

Post by yellowturbs »

your car would have got less damage if you would have proped a nice peice of wood on the accelerator and let her go, you could of recorded it and got £250 off 'youve been framed'. hard luck mate, hope shes gonna be youre slave for life!! #-o

Return to “Driving Experiences”