www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Josh on his tod at the Cat and Fiddle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwissHeavy

Feedback Score: 1

2009 Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Josh on his tod at the Cat and Fiddle! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just had a spirited drive along the cat and filmed it on my mobile, thought I'd share it with all that are interested. The roof was off btw.

First one: up hill. APologies for the poorer sound quality on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dlU1e06Bls

Second one: Down hill run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lFNy_y0Rxk

Third one: spirited 3rd gear run under the Manchester Airport runway tunnels. The sound really doesn't reflect the quality noise of the exhuast and roof off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQmp8HsoL94

Any comments welcome.

Josh
hicks

Feedback Score: 17

1999 Honda S2000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

nice vids mate.

looks you had a couple of nice runs up there.

i wanted to get out there today but didnt fancy going on my own. wish i had now.
SwissHeavy

2009 Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

You tool! [Laughing]

I wanted to go out and it was a great day, it started to turn sour when I got to the tunnels, and was raining heavily until I got off at Oldham, where I FINALLY put the roof on. Ironically it didn't reain after that! [d'oh!]
Spittinflames

Feedback Score: 28

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice vids josh =D>

I would of come for a run but Alex didn't want to go [Laughing] [Wink]
SwissHeavy

2009 Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Being honest, I do have Hick's number and I was tempted to text him but I thought he'd be working. And I knew if he came you'd come. So I thought best not [Razz]

Nah seriously I just thought everyone would be working so didn't bother. Which I must say is pretty damn lazy of me - can't even be bothered texting people! [Laughing] That's what happens when ur unemployed! [Very Happy]

Josh
Spittinflames

Feedback Score: 28

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

SwissHeavy wrote:
Being honest, I do have Hick's number and I was tempted to text him but I thought he'd be working. And I knew if he came you'd come. So I thought best not [Razz]

Nah seriously I just thought everyone would be working so didn't bother. Which I must say is pretty damn lazy of me - can't even be bothered texting people! [Laughing] That's what happens when ur unemployed! [Very Happy]

Josh

Cheeky git [Razz] In all honesty though i my clutch is practically none exstant now so i prob couldn't of made it..... alex asked me if i wanted to go up but i said no. [Crying or Very sad]

Looks like you had enough fun on your own anyway..... will have to meet up soon and grab a coffee at the cat [Cool]
Steve Horrocks

Feedback Score: 26

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

You got to Oldham & the rain stopped! Don't hear that very often!
SwissHeavy

2009 Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know tell me about it man! [Laughing] It was p1$$ing it down all the way back on the M60 and then when I pull over it stops! [Surprised] But there was a very ominous looking cloud above and thought best not take the risk [cyclops]

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: