REV 4 T-bar Turbo in silver and black

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ajthomas

REV 4 T-bar Turbo in silver and black

Post by ajthomas »

As it states in the header for sale is my rev 4 T-bar turbo in silver and black.

The car was imported by Seymour Pope imports in June 2004 and was graded 4.5. I have owned the car since March 2005, and the only reason for selling is my wife and I are expecting our first child.

The car is standard with no mods except for a cat 1 alarm and a Pioneer face-off radio which is included in the sale.

It still has it's original sun blinds and the bag to keep them in, also has what I think are the original mats (they have 'MR2 "A Man in Dandism, New Rich and Sports"' written on them).

The car has just had a MOT this week, and comes with lots of Japanese paperwork (don't know what it says but assume it some sort of service history).

This is a lovely car and a very reluctant sale. :cry:
I am looking for offers around £7700
Last edited by ajthomas on Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Racy Jace

Re: REV 4 T-bar Turbo in silver and black

Post by Racy Jace »

Hi, Whats the milage?
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

I wish you well mate but think you're gona struggle at that price. See how you go...

You didn't say what year it is, assume its a 1996?

And yeh, mileage would be useful too :)

I assume you're trying Autotrader too, its prob a better bet than here tbh?
ajthomas

Post by ajthomas »

The car is a 1996 on a P plate, and the mileage is 78700 however as I'm currently using the car it may be a few miles higher when someone buys it.

I will probably try autotrader in a few weeks just thought I would give true fans of MR2's a chance first as I bought it from a member of MR2dc.

After reading replies and messages it seems £7700 is top price for a car like this.
The reason I'm asking a high price is due to not wanting to sell it and I have a couple of months before it needs to go.
I am looking for offers around £7700 but all sensible offers will be considered.
ajthomas

Post by ajthomas »

New price offers around £7200

Return to “MR2s for Sale”