Black MR2 Mk2 Rev2 T-bar Turbo

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

as8133

Black MR2 Mk2 Rev2 T-bar Turbo

Post by as8133 »

For sale is my pride and joy, selling due to the fact that i now have an expensive house/girlfriend and mk1 to look after too.

~85000 miles, T&T til spring, Cat2 Cobra Immob.

Engine:HKS SSQV, catback SS mongoose exhaust, grainger valve and FCD, HKS Turbo timer, custom induction, red samco hose set, painted rocker cover and x-brace.

Interior: Kenwood stereo with mp3, full colourcoded cream dash and doors, custom red lighting throughout, handstiched leather gearknob and gaiter (Rhon), colourcoded 180mph dials, delimited.

Exterior: 16" BBS multispoke alloys, paintwork in excellent condition for age, relocated custom number plates. Slightly smoked rear lights and toblerones. Crystal front repeaters. Silver meshed vents and radiator grill. TRD badge at front and de-badged at rear and 3/4 vents. Flat rear centre panel in black with rare el-glo MR2 underneath.

Tax til sept MOT til spring Owners club car and immaculate throughout. I spent over a year looking for this car and have spent a fortune on it since. Last serviced at roguesystems 3000 miles ago with new discs, pads, oil, coolant, dizzy and rotor arm. Folder full of recipts.
Will be on at £3200 on autotrader but would happily let it go for £3000 to someone i knew would take care of it. Bargain.

Image[/img]

Return to “MR2s for Sale”