Derby Meet 6/3/05

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

shafster

Re: Derby Meet 6/3/05

Post by shafster »

lol, we left at about 2pm and moved onto the dog and duck for a meal and finally dispersed at 5pm.

2 mk1's.... which was 2 more than usual :lol:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Porl'' wrote:i turned up a tad too late (due to only remembering about this meet-up after Enterprise had finished...doh!).. i turned up at about 5:45pm. haha! a little late me thinks! :lol:

How did it go? did anymore mk1's turn up?

Porl''

ooh you missed out. I took my recently restored car and Alan (Milothicus) was there in an identical car!

Make sure you make it next month.

Big thanx to Craig et al for organising it, was good to put some faces to names etc.. :thumright:
craig

Post by craig »

Lauren wrote:
Porl'' wrote:i turned up a tad too late (due to only remembering about this meet-up after Enterprise had finished...doh!).. i turned up at about 5:45pm. haha! a little late me thinks! :lol:

How did it go? did anymore mk1's turn up?

Porl''

ooh you missed out. I took my recently restored car and Alan (Milothicus) was there in an identical car!

Make sure you make it next month.

Big thanx to Craig et al for organising it, was good to put some faces to names etc.. :thumright:

Hey Lauren,

was good to finally meet you. The meet was great. Top weather, Top cars and top people!

Thanks to all who put their mothers second! :lol: :lol:

Going to keep the Derby meets a regular thing!

Thanks all

Craig

EDIT: I would also like to appologise to everyone behind me who had to endure an intoxicating cloud that was my dying clutch! :lol: :lol:
Porl\'\'

Post by Porl\'\' »

i will try to go to the next one seens it is only just down the road from me. :)

my mk1 isnt as good a representation as your lot though i dont think. Seens the rear arches need some attention, mk2 badge on bonnet (still need to put proper one on...previous owner quick fix from scally i think) :)

Porl''
craig

Post by craig »

Porl'' wrote:i will try to go to the next one seens it is only just down the road from me. :)

my mk1 isnt as good a representation as your lot though i dont think. Seens the rear arches need some attention, mk2 badge on bonnet (still need to put proper one on...previous owner quick fix from scally i think) :)

Porl''

Doesn't matter dude, just get yaself down and have a laff!! :wink:

Return to “Past Events”