Post by Spittinflames »

craig

Re: TOTB 2006 Just mr2 video

Post by craig »

Nice video mate 8)
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

I might well be going blind but I didn't see any footage of my car over the 1/4? I'm sure someone said that they had seen some and that they had called out the time as 12.3 ?

Mikejc
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

Tbh m8 the only car that isnt on that video that i remember seeing is the gold and black one, i do have footage of that but forgot to put it up.

I cant actually remember seeing yours there :? Was it the black one thats in your profile/garage :?:
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

I've just uploaded some pics into my garage. They show how the car was looking on the day. Let me know if it rings any bells?

Mikejc
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

Yeahhh..... i remember seeing that one loads of times.... you sure theres none of it on that video.

I remember filming you round the handling track im sure of it. :-k

Changed a bit from your old photos :D
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Yeah I watched the handling one, just wondered if it had been filmed covering the 1/4?

Changed just a bit on the outside and on the inside lol ;)

Mikejc
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

Will have a look over the camcorder again for you, i'm sure i missed a few bits off.... will have a look in a bit.

From what i can remember your car seemed pretty quick..... Seemed to do the handling circuit quite well. Fancy stopping right in front of me while i was filming you and not waving :cry: :mrgreen:
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Spittinflames wrote:Will have a look over the camcorder again for you, i'm sure i missed a few bits off.... will have a look in a bit.

From what i can remember your car seemed pretty quick..... Seemed to do the handling circuit quite well. Fancy stopping right in front of me while i was filming you and not waving :cry: :mrgreen:

We had set the suspension up for the handling circuit. It was handling great too! Just a shame we didn't get any more than 2 runs in on the day due to the queues ! Still managed to be the 3rd fastest RWD jap car on the day though, not bad considering I didn't even make a hot lap #-o

Grateful for anything you can find mate ;)

mikejc

Return to “Event Videos”