ASCAR Open day 5/3/05

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Urbantiger

ASCAR Open day 5/3/05

Post by Urbantiger »

ASCAR are having a mini cruise/open day at there premises in Sheffield any one going along, i believe there will be quite a few people there and 1 of the sales guys has a 2 turbo and would like to ask any other owners there advice on a few probs hes having.
michael

Re: ASCAR Open day 5/3/05

Post by michael »

They were supposed to give us an IMOC discount - I went down and had a meeting with them one afternoon, basically they offered us normal prices :roll:

Ask them if it still applies and if so how much they are giving us :)

Some photos I took when I went, MR2 system shown on staff car:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/ascar/
Chris

Post by Chris »

Have been asked by organisers if I want to go. Want to use my car for promotional work. Dint even have my system built by them! Prob see you there. :)
Urbantiger

Post by Urbantiger »

here's the e-mail i got from them

Our address is : Unit 7 Sheffield Industrial Estate, Surbiton Street, Sheffield, S9 2DN – Tel : 0800 043 5011.

We are having an opening evening / cruise next Saturday night (5/3/05). We are expecting everyone to turn up around 7pm but expect that it should be quite busy. It is going to be like a mini show, with all the magazines attending. You car looks really cool and we do have space to display show cars, so in order to guarantee your car a space I would suggest that you turn up around 6pm.

Please don’t hesitate to get back in touch should you need any further info.

Cheers

www.exhaustsuk.com
shafster

Post by shafster »

Chris wrote:Have been asked by organisers if I want to go. Want to use my car for promotional work. Dint even have my system built by them! Prob see you there. :)

hhahahhahaa, now that takes the biscuit :twisted:

Return to “Past Events”