Any one meeting around the kidderminster area

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Fats

Any one meeting around the kidderminster area

Post by Fats »

only seen one white tubby about with an IMOC sticker, wondering if there is any one else :?:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: Any one meeting around the kidderminster area

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

There are quite a few people around the kiddy area that i know of. :) Have a look at the thread for the Coventry meet there names are down there .
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
gtsdarrel

Kiddy members

Post by gtsdarrel »

I've got the white MR2 turbo in Kidderminster with the IMOC stickers on it. There are several members in Kidderminster with MR2 turbo's. There is me (Darrel), John (Black H'reg turbo), Reece (White M'reg turbo), Tim (Red L'reg turbo). We always meet up once a week, but as the weather's been a bit crap lately we haven't done a meet for a while. Are you a new member and owner? What colour is your car? I could organise a meet if you are interested?

Darrel
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

Hi, im in Stourbridge, what nights do you meet, depending on what shift im on i wouldn't mind popin in to say high. :wink:
Dave
450wbhp comming soon
gtsdarrel

Kiddy meet

Post by gtsdarrel »

We sometimes meet up on a Thursday night or a Sunday night. If you are interested in a meet let me know and I'll organise with the others a meeting place.

Darrel
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

yep im up for it if ,as i say, im not workin
450wbhp comming soon
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

yeah have to get something sorted, most of the local guys now that i know them have just been meeting at my place, got 4 of us at the mo.

We'll have to sort something for soon so we can all get together and meet each other.

Tim
xxxx
dude541

Post by dude541 »

hey fats,
ive seen your car around a couple of times,is it on a m plate? been talked about by us a few times due to it being on this registration but the car seems to have rev 1-2 rear lights and spoiler fitted etc! be good to have a closer look and check this out for you.

dave,
did you go to mr2004? im sure it was you i was talking to at the services on the m42?
but hell yeh be good to get everyone together............

oh and darrel try staying longer than 5 mins! we know your under the thumb and all that but im sure you could stay a bit longer! :lol:
john
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

bahahahahaha, owned! lol

Tim
xxxx
Fats

Post by Fats »

i've seen you (gtsdarrel) and the other 2's parked up at mc d's near willden lane, months ago. thought you was selling that white 2 heard it's a bit quick, i saw you leave my mate he was in an evo6, going past blackstone park. I normally drive round with a group of lads from kiddy normally park on kiddy trainstation. M reg white Celica turbo with body kit and flip paint, 2 civic type r's and silver golf turbo with tints i am normally out and about with. mines black with body kit and 2 silver sripes (carnt miss it). Any one doin santa pod this year, fancy a go never been before.
wana see what my 2 can do
:twisted:
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

yeah i've seen you mate, sometimes work the doors at the railway bell, oppostie the station.

That first night you saw us was the first real meet, its when i met that lot, can't get rid of them now. lol

Nice bunch of guys have to meet up sometimes soon.

I'm sure they'll be wanting to show off the new toys alot of them have just bought from me :) Uprated intercoolers and Ball Bearing race turbo's are a must :wink:

Tim
xxxx
Fats

Post by Fats »

hi tim
i've heard about xxxx, do you have a shop, if so where abouts, im after some parts for my 2 thinking about going to america for them, dirt cheap pistons and rods half the price. how can you do for a set of pistons, rods and gasket (forge obviously)

cheers
Andy
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

my shop is online at the moment mate,

I sell JE forged Pistons for £330
Eagle Forged Con Rods for £350
Metal Head Gasket £90ish

How soon do you want these as i'm out of stock but will be getting some more in soon.

Also these prices are total and include tax and delivery. Also if you can get them cheaper anywhere in the uk let me know and i'll match there price.

Also do you have an msn addy mate?

Tim
xxxx
gtsdarrel

Post by gtsdarrel »

Hi Fats, yeah I gave Ben a race in his Evo a while back. He thought it was quick until I blew him away. I have to admit he's quick on the corners but straight line there's no comparison. I've just had a hybrid stage 3 turbo and greddy intercooler fitted. It's even quicker now.

I was thinking of selling it a few months back. I got bored of the power so instead of selling it I decided to increase the power. We'll have to meet up soon.

Regards, Darrel
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

dude541 wrote:
dave,
did you go to mr2004? im sure it was you i was talking to at the services on the m42?
but hell yeh be good to get everyone together............

Yep that was me (old git with the standard tubby) if someone can post up where an when i'll try to be there :lol:
450wbhp comming soon
gtsdarrel

Post by gtsdarrel »

Weather looks like it's going to be good Sunday night. Lets all meet at McDonalds at 8pm. Clean your motors lads. You've got some competition.

Darrel
Fats

access ecu

Post by Fats »

anybody know if you can reset a blitz ECU, bought one second hand, fitted it and didn't start. think its a rolling road job, Any ideas.
iv'e just bought a 3inch down pipe, profec boost control and got to fit the ecu, wot do you think i'll be running
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

Dam :( im workin sunday late shift.
450wbhp comming soon

Return to “Past Events”