Rising Sun Sunday

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Steve Horrocks

Rising Sun Sunday

Post by Steve Horrocks »

I am plaesed to announce that this year A&S Signs will be hosting a Show for all japenese classic and Performance car owners, It will be held at Nostell priory near Wakefield Yorkshire, JCT 38 of A1, JCT 40 of M1.

It will be on the 14th August 2005 and will be the first of many years hopefully

I can get hold of advance tickets for JapKits members for a discount price of £4(£6 on the gates), or could be even cheaper if 15 or more in a group go, Maybe this could be a good opitunity for us all to get together and have a proper meet rather than the drips and drabs that we normally get together?

As for the attractions, I know it is early days so far but we already have a lot of Trade stands Interested! Many performance goodies to be had so fetch some cash!

There will be show and shine competion, Car of the show, and many other prizes to be given out.

I've given you all plenty of notice! so no excuses at the last minute with not being able to come because of work!

There will be a website soon to be put up when i find a decent website maker/Host(Any help apreciated!)

Also all JapKits members will recieve a 10% discount on all graphics and number plates bought fromm the A&S Signs stand on the day!

Trade stands are available please email matt @ [email protected] for details

If anyone is interested please list your names below

Thanks
Matt
A&S Signs

Already HondaRevs, Jspeed, CivicJordan, CivicLife, MkivSupra and more are showing interest!

Think i may be attending this one!
476bhp & 415ft lb @ 1.9bar Magic by Ryan!
Gone, but never forgotten
Now with a mk1.5 & a NHB EP3

Return to “Past Events”