www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Quick Vids from Anglesey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenF
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

2003 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster Turbo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: anna s 2nd lap Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Icsunonove wrote:
racing23mr2 wrote:
from the original anglsey epic!!!!!go girl come and join the challenge, your racing lines on the second attempt were really good, a bit more right foot needed but quite smooth. gr8 camera work by the way, and Tom you are really fighting that car be nice dont beat it up!!!

Look Sara, I would be nice to it if it would behave properly! [Razz] Understeer in, oversteer out. And to be fair to me I was out on track for a day and a half and didn't spin at all ! Until the very last lap that is, but the left front had started to delaminate

Unlike some other people! [Rolling Eyes] I let Lauren loose in my car for just a few laps and she spun it exiting Radar. The very next session Jo promptly spun it coming out of the hairpin......

Tom - LOL! You come from the same school of driving style as me.

Basically, you need to alter your technique slightly to suit the car, if you want to go quick. Probably a little slower and smoother with the inputs of throttle and steering to get better laptimes and more speed.

Personally, I can't be bothered and just enjoy gooning around too much to get serious. <And no, I didn't spin either [Very Happy] >
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: