www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAPFEST 2018 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/MR2 DRIVERS CLUB ATTENDEE LIST/TICKET PURCHASE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Japfest 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Migou

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hey I'm on Abingdon road in Oxford, so we could meet around pear tree [Smile]
Red Devil

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
Booking now extended to the 10th April for anyone wishing to get involved. Big stand this year!

Hmmm. I seem to be missing from the list. [Whistle]
Paid for mine and confirmation e-mail received from Japfest before the orginal deadline.
I should be next after Robk111 (#59) from the OC (as TonyleFrog: I have a split personality!). [Wink]

Btw, looking at the list on the OC, I may not be the only one whose name is missing from the list on here.
If so, then it would seem that there are more than 80 potential attendees.
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

80 is the final number. Source: The club admin section on the Japfest website [thumleft]

The forum lists are not definitive as this was advertised across multiple platforms. If you have a booking confirmation stating you're on the MR2OC stand from Japfest, you're on the stand. I can see your name on there Tony.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have amended the attendee list finally! What a list it is!

Many thanks to everyone attending, this will be the biggest MR2 turnout yet for Japfest!

If anyone is missing from the final list please let either myself or Gazza know at your earliest convenience, and we can check the paid up list on the Japfest club admin section. Any other problems feel free to drop us a PM.

See you there!

[thumleft] [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Japfest 2018 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: