www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Oulton Park Saturday 27th January 139- MSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Motorsport and Trackdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Oulton Park Saturday 27th January 139- MSV Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As many may know, I was supposed to be out today for a track day but it was snowed off, so I've been credited and re-booked for Saturday 27th January.

I thought I'd see if I can get some MR2s out there! I will there in my GT86 of course and finally get a chance to test my new AP 4 pots out. [Smile]

Details here:

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2018/jan/27-op/

If you haven't been to Oulton before, it's a great track at over 2 miles in length with some classic corners, with Old Hall, Cascades, Island and of course Druids bend to enjoy.

So who's up for it?
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
HughesR1
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 8

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I would have been all over this but sadly I'm moving house that week. I think I'd be in a world of pain attempting a trackday just before moving day lol [Laughing]

Have fun tho, Oulton is awesome [thumleft]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh what a shame. Will be my third time to Oulton in the last year. [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Motorsport and Trackdays All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: