www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
mk1 turbo featured on Speedhunters

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emrrtwo

Feedback Score: 0

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: mk1 turbo featured on Speedhunters Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

noticed this recently, super clean and really good pics as usual on SpeedHunters!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2017/12/toyotas-overshadowed-sports-car/
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice car to be fair and nicely done and at last an AW11 with decent wheels on it. [thumbsup]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Angpozzuto
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lauren wrote:
Nice car to be fair and nicely done and at last an AW11 with decent wheels on it. [thumbsup]

Not all mk1s have knock off wheels
https://flic.kr/p/XaJGPG
Mine was thoroughly spoilt
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It's almost like not many go to the effort of putting genuine JDM wheels on. I think this was just a sign of where things were 15 years ago when MK1's were in their heyday on here. I approve of yours though. [thumbsup]
SuperRedMR2

Feedback Score: 8

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I really want to find out where he got those CF louvred grilles for on the charger lid!
PW@Woodsport
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mk1.5s are still awesome to this day, not much compares to that engine/car combo.
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lauren wrote:
It's almost like not many go to the effort of putting genuine JDM wheels on. I think this was just a sign of where things were 15 years ago when MK1's were in their heyday on here. I approve of yours though. [thumbsup]

I think that's just the way the car scene has gone, people struggle to justify spending 2k on a nice set of work, rays, advan's or whatever when they can get a set of rotas for a third of the price. I always find it funny when looking at wheel for sale ads you see listings selling "genuine rota grids"
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PW@Woodsport wrote:
Mk1.5s are still awesome to this day, not much compares to that engine/car combo.

[thumleft]

Mine is about to drive out of the garage with 400bhp [Very Happy]
PW@Woodsport
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 30

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Very nice mate, looking forward to seeing that one. [thumleft]
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That is absolutely lovely, i've been so tempted by a MK1 of recent
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: