www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
New evening /weekend/weekday runs ! north wales / west mids
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ads

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

absolutely. we are avoiding the triangle these days and sticking to the great surrounding roads, staying vigilant for local wildlife and moderating speeds.

it's all about safety first whilst still enjoying the cars
JD

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice one. It seems like the evo triangle has become one of those places bound to attract the wrong kind of attention these days both from less responsible types, and from those that like any excuse to outrage about cars/speeding/"boy racers" etc. It's a shame but it's the way of things I suppose.
ads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

right we are off over the mountains next monday 6pm start . anyone joining us?
ads

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Probably the last chance to come along this year next Thursday 9am start. run over mountains to Bala back via triangle and then on to ponderosa on horse shoe pass above Llangollen .

We have my Rev 2 , a mk3 , Mgf and possibly Elise and mx5

Feel free to join us
ads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As you may know I was trying to set up a private email list for these runs, but Mailchimp is being a PITA

until I find a fix I'll continue to notify everyone, but only on IMOC not on the other forums as people on here are the only ones that are really interested.
ads

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

got a free afternoon this Wednesday if anyone fancies it ? over mountains to bala, maybe pop over to Welsh coast and back again. great run
thomp1983
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 45

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

22nd yes I can do that
ads

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

thomp1983 wrote:
22nd yes I can do that

[thumleft] PMd !
ads

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Game on. Will be up to five of us going for a great run out tomorrow. A mixture of motors, mainly Japanese

Last chance to join in . PM me or comment if you want to come along
ads

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cancelled due to bad weather . Gets a bit slippy in those mountains
Plenty of sunny days to come so will organise another run soon
masladun

Feedback Score: 0

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ads wrote:
got a free afternoon this Wednesday if anyone fancies it ? over mountains to bala, maybe pop over to Welsh coast and back again. great run

ahh, I wish I could attend [Sad] Used to live in Ruthin for a year and half and the road there are fantastic! bala, rhyl, even the road to wrexham, although I failed a driving test in bala... One of the most beautiful road in UK I would say. Went back last week with a STI and TME and we were navigated to a stream by the stupid navigator at night... Still great fun though
ads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yes stunning over the mountains from llangynog to bala . Also we took a different route from bala towards wrexham one time and there were miles of bends and a great road surface just awesome
ads

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

OK going to do a Sunday run 28th Of this month.

Oswestry to Bala then over to Barmouth and back via a slightly different route which probably won't include EVO triangle given the idiots that fly around (and frequently off) that particular stretch

Thinking 11 am start. Any takers ?
thomp1983
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 45

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm out Im afraid I'll be sunning it on a beach in the canaries
ads

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm available starting October either weekdays or weekends if anyone has a day free? Over the mountains and on from Bala to Barmouth ?
ads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thinking of a run out before xmas . sign up to be alerted to new drive outs

[thumleft]
ads

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

So this Saturday 9th myself and another IMOC member Mark are off over the hills and down to the seaside. Marks has a freshly built forged tubby so I'll be watching him disappear into the distance.

Having fun but staying safe is the way it goes on our drive outs. Now avoiding the EVO triangle altogether in future due to latest negative press regarding that area and slippery roads to boot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: