18" XXR wheels plus wide arch kit.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Martin F
IMOC Moderator

18" XXR wheels plus wide arch kit.

Post by Martin F »

I have four wheels That are XXR 521s. Fronts are 18"x8.5jj with Goodyear eagle F1 tyres with aprox 6mm tread.225/35/ZR18
Rears are wider, 18"x10j. These have brand new michelin pro sport 4s. Size are 275/35/ZR18.
The rears come with 10mm spacers. The wheels will come with 20 wheelnuts. 16 need an adapter, the other 4 also require an adapter but have a different locking nut.
The michelin tyres were bought because i was going to be keeping the car but just after fitting things changed. They have covered roughly 100 miles.

I al also selling a wide arch kit to go with this. Pictures above are off how this kit will fit on a mr2. you may have to make alterations depending on what bodykit you have.
There is a very small crack in one of the arches but it is a simple fix when fitting. You will also need to cut your standard wings to allow wheels fitment, possible diy job.

The wheels will need a clean and could do with a refurb, pics should show what condition they are in. It is mostly cracks in the laquer, it's a weekend job to either sand all the polished lip and spray with laquer or an easier option you can tackle just the area affected.

There is over �700 worth of rubber on these wheels. Looking for around �1250. Postage extra but can drop off if in scotland. new price you would be looking at well over 2k

These wheels/tyres held down nearly 500 bhp with total control.

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”