www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] 1995-M MR2 2.0 Turbo T-bar Rev 3 (SOLD)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev5GT
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 64

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: 1995-M MR2 2.0 Turbo T-bar Rev 3 (SOLD) Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

NOW SOLD

Last edited by Rev5GT on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Rev5GT
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

NOW SOLD

Last edited by Rev5GT on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Get ready for the fastest MR2 sale in history
Rev5GT
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

NOW SOLD

Last edited by Rev5GT on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Does sound big end to me, personally. I believe they can be checked and changed just by taking the sump off so if that's all it is a very cheap fix in the scheme of things. I'm guessing when it was first turned over after all the storage time it wasn't pumped with the ignition system detached

Glws!
Rev5GT
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quite possibly !! It was collected by a recovery truck driver intially who also managed to crack the bumper !

androo007 wrote:
Does sound big end to me, personally. I believe they can be checked and changed just by taking the sump off so if that's all it is a very cheap fix in the scheme of things. I'm guessing when it was first turned over after all the storage time it wasn't pumped with the ignition system detached

Glws!
tottacrolla

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

androo007 wrote:

Glws!

If it is a big end bearing the bottom end will need stripping and it will need a crank re-grind as minimum.
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: