www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] New Price
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] New Price Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MOT a couple of months ago with no advisories (not had any since I have owned the car).
Selling my stunning MK1.5 to fund other projects.

This has been my entire focus over the last 2 years with thousands spent and is far from an easy decision.

Current specification:

- Mk1b remoavable sunroof shell with approx 65k miles. Recently had both sills replaced and completely rust free! Never seen a mk1 shell this good.
- Rev 2 3SGTE originally fitted by Woodsport. Standard with fuel cut defencer running a very safe 10 PSI of boost.
- Boost Gauge on dash.
- HKS Dump Valve.
- Custom exhaust.
- Celica 185 front brakes, recently rebuilt all calipers and replaced discs and pads.
- BC Racing fully adjustable coilovers with pillowball topmounts.
- Rota deep wheels with polished dish 16x8 with brand new tyres.
- Supercharged rear lights.
- Front number plate relocated to the side.
- Leather MK2 seats with MK1 headrests.
- Leather door cards to match seats.
- Momo removable steering wheel.

I have undoubtedly missed out information but please feel free to ask more. I also have lots more photos available on request.

The only negative points are a couple of small marks in paint which is nothing for a car of this age. I havent got time at the moment to paint these bits but i have taken this into consideration with the price.

Located in North East Scotland.

Seeing as photobucket doesn't work please PM me and I can email or WhatsApp photos to you.

MK1.5 MR2 https://imgur.com/gallery/hOqeM

I am fed up with the amount of time wasters there has been, I paid 4000 for it and it's now twice the car it was but if someone from IMOC offers 4000 I'll take it.

Last edited by Alasdair Mair on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
LouisePiggin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lovely machine, GLWS [thumleft]
jumpman33

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ah my old car, one I regretted selling pretty much straight away!

Would love to have back.

My old advert with spec, don't know how much remains the same so may not be of much use.

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=184312&highlight=

Good luck with the sale.
chasmundo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thats a lovely looking car....if only i hadnt bought my n/a [Sad]
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] IMOC MEMBER OFFER AT TOP OF AD Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still available and will get it MOT'd this week or next
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Give it 16psi and go and enjoy it.
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'd love to but got other projects and the mr2 has barely left the garage in the last 12 months! (never sees the road between October and April anyway)
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Offers Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looking to sell to a member for offers. Want to keep this in safe hands!
sam1176uk

Feedback Score: 22

1999 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm still quite interested, what is that at the bottom of the door in one of the photos, rust or filler?
Thanks
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

sam1176uk wrote:
I'm still quite interested, what is that at the bottom of the door in one of the photos, rust or filler?
Thanks

Hi Sam it's actually on the front valance section under front bumper. It's a patch of filler that was mistakenly assumed the front splitter covered when it was painted! As you can tell from the other photos you can barely see it until you get down level with it (which is seriously low at my 6'2" height!)
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] Make Me an Offer Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Car is still available - make me an offer!
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] Make Me an Offer Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Alasdair Mair wrote:

Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] Make Me an Offer Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

aussieGT wrote:
Alasdair Mair wrote:

So tempting but I'll hold out for a better offer!
japaneseskoda

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Angpozzuto
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. I've always wanted to play with a 1.5 but my wife would inflict some serious pain on me if another mk1 ends up on the driveway. Good luck with your sale [thumleft]
Truzo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I would have it, Just cant afford it lol.......... [Crying or Very sad]
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: MK1.5 [2.0 turbo] New Price Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still available now need this gone. Will listen to offers
pnelson
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Imgur is a good free image hosting site. Might help generate some interest if you post pictures.

Either way good luck with the sale.
Alasdair Mair
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pnelson wrote:
Imgur is a good free image hosting site. Might help generate some interest if you post pictures.

Either way good luck with the sale.

I've been lost since Photobucket changed! Can you insert pictures direct from imgur or is it just hyperlinks?
pnelson
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

You can insert images exactly the same as photobucket. It's free and easy to setup; I use it for all my pictures for various forums [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: