www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] 1994 Rev3 GT Turbo T-bar in Red

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben615v
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: 1994 Rev3 GT Turbo T-bar in Red Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

1994 Rev3 GT Turbo T-bar in Red

After 13 years of ownership it's finally time to let go of my MR2. It's the top-spec GT model, and is virtually stock.

Link to advert and photos below.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201707257701224
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice to see a stock one.

Ad missing a few of (quite a long) corrosion based bits... not to mention a rear sill is needed most likely both inner and outer.

Strong money... you'll be best off getting all corroded parts replaced and getting a cleaner ticket if you want that cash. Sump is easy, no way 450 as is springs, roll bar. Fuel lines get a quote.

GLWS.
sinjen
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Andy, I'm confused. A Rev 3 turbo for 4.5k and looks pretty clean. I don't see it as strong money at all but maybe I'm missing something..
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

137,000 on the clock lots of advisories on mot and rotten sill. If that's 4,500 then you'd better check your agreed valuation!

Not to say if they were tidied up it'd be worth every penny.
ben615v
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I feel the asking price is fair, but I'll listen to offers (particularly from people on this forum as I know it will go to a good home). If it goes for much less than that it would feel like I'm giving it away.

It's not perfect, and yes there's some advisories from the last MOT, but the sills aren't one of them and imagine they would be if they were "rotten". I think it's in great condition for a 23 year old car.
ben615v
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

New ad: https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/mr2/toyota-mr2-2-0-gt-turbo-t-bar/7701707
ben615v
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sold at the asking price.
Feedback Bot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: