www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Peter Gidden @ Sbits - TBC

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J-1

Feedback Score: 9

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:30 am    Post subject: Peter Gidden @ Sbits - TBC Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

First of all I have to admit, I completely forgot about this section of the forum, however I will be giving detailed feedback about Peter @ Sbits as I have been dealing with him since 2014 in the planning and subsequently building of my 5SGTE engine.

The car is back with Peter at the moment (issues encountered – full details later) and I will be giving feedback upon the completion of his work (hopefully this weekend!) and after the running in and mapping session I have booked on Tuesday 26th September.

To be continued, so watch this space in the next week or so…
J-1

Feedback Score: 9

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hoping to have this thread updated very soon.

Apologies Admin for the delay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: