www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
welcome to my basket case.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwakers

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

but this is soo much cooler..

end result

and the software fix (i cant take credit for this, its the very detailed involved and drawn out work of several RX8oc members)
Magic Beans
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 31

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That "secret" key! [Laughing]
qwakers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yeah that made me chuckle too, it can be changed, engine mappers tend to change it so you cant mess with their maps, which also stops the cc rewriting software working, unless you bully the mapper into telling you the key...
qwakers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

so i now no longer own a two... [Crying or Very sad]

the nutters paid full asking price, drove down from Gloucestershire got to me at midnight, got in it and drove it back! i did warn them that its not moved in 10 years except to the mot station and i wouldn't have the balls to make its first run that far but hey... [Mr. Green]

they should be home about now lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: