www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2 / Celica ST185 bare engine

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zemi

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:25 am    Post subject: MR2 / Celica ST185 bare engine Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi guys,

looking for a good engine for my 91 JDM ST185 GT-FOUR. Mine seized due to sudden loss of water - overheating. [d'oh!]
Zemi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nothing around guys?
Ttttoal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pm sent
killerferret666
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

whereabouts in the UK are you?

http://miamigt4kitcar.blogspot.co.uk/

twitter for photo's as I'm building -
www.twitter.com/iwanabeaferret
Zemi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeovil. [thumleft] Have a friend in Manchester aswell if needed.
killerferret666
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Zemi wrote:
Yeovil. [thumleft] Have a friend in Manchester aswell if needed.

I'm in Poole (couldn't be much closer really) and I've just removed my rev2 engine and started stripping bits off, but effectively still have the long block, I want to open it up (remove the head to see what the cylinders are like) as I had minor smoke but don't know where from as I was also seeing minor overheating on boost, potentially meaning lifting head as well.

Not sure if you are after one where you might have to refit the head etc...?
Zemi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still on hunt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: