Bigperm Mr2 ebay

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Madabout

Re: Bigperm Mr2 ebay

Post by Madabout »

I hope you get it sorted all OK.

Some good advice on here as the seller is a trader/business.
headrushuk

Post by headrushuk »

had simon check the car over From Yvs and he said the car isnt worth what i paid and tbh hes got me on the 5th gear thing because the way he has written invoice
VGB

Post by VGB »

If cars got rust and was sold as per advert as rust free I'd say your legal right is to return it. I would hold off getting the gear box sorted of you could throwing money away.
headrushuk

bigturd

Post by headrushuk »

how am i meant to return a car if he refusing it just go to court ?
VGB

Post by VGB »

Yes I'd say you have a good argument to return the car if not sold as described. I'd also be very interested to see what trading standards say. I see you say he says he's had a visit but have you heard anything back from them?
Essex2Visuvesi

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

VGB wrote:Yes I'd say you have a good argument to return the car if not sold as described. I'd also be very interested to see what trading standards say. I see you say he says he's had a visit but have you heard anything back from them?

Having had dealings with trading standards The following things do not ring true:-
The timescale is too short.... TS are painfully slow to do anything. They work in geological time scales. He hasn't had a visit yet
They have not inspected the car yet so how can they say what he said in his advert was correct?

Sounds to me like he is burying his head in the sand hoping you will go away.
Chase Trading standards and I'll guarantee they haven't got round to it yet.

There is another solution
I've sent a PM in case he has "minions" watching
danjama

Post by danjama »

You can be damn sure he's watching this thread and if you are, mate you're a cretin and you're full of xxxx. There's no way trading standards have come to see the car. I hope your business goes under for treating hard working, honest people the way you do.
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

danjama wrote:You can be damn sure he's watching this thread and if you are, mate you're a cretin and you're full of xxxx. There's no way trading standards have come to see the car. I hope your business goes under for treating hard working, honest people the way you do.

Hell of a way to kick off a new business, I can imagine this is one of the first cars he's sold - and its now all over the internet, not for the right reasons.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

I can't believe someone bought a car for top price without having a test drive! Rodney, you plonker! Regardless, it's pretty shocking. Obviously misrepresented and strongly advertised as mint etc so the evidence is overwhelming.

If I were you I'd download all the content about the car offline - as this is taken further you may find his videos disappear.....
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

Any progress on this drama?

Just watched the youtube video, seller was very proud of his workshops first car!
headrushuk

Update****

Post by headrushuk »

Update ON this Guys I beat him in Court and the judges decision Is him to pay me £3900 hes refusing to pay this guy is the worst scumbag ive ever met he put me in danger with his shoddy workenship and left me with a wrecked car
headrushuk

Update****

Post by headrushuk »

Im actually Heartbroken its taken this long to go through courts cost me alot of money and time and still hes refusing to pay next its the baliffs
fastasfkk

court

Post by fastasfkk »

bailliffs :thumleft:
headrushuk

Update****

Post by headrushuk »

hope they take him to the cleaners
aussieGT

Re: court

Post by aussieGT »

fastasfkk wrote:bailliffs :thumleft:

much yes.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

Good stuff! Hope they just keep adding on the costs....
Vapid

Post by Vapid »

Anything further on this as of yet? Intrigued!
hojoos

Post by hojoos »

As long as the blow over job wasn't crap (and I fear it will bring problems as blown overs are never the best) then it's got some seriously good trick kit on there. With the low mileage, rare colour and parts - it's a good buy.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”