www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] 3vz-fer 1991 spares or repair.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwakers

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: 3vz-fer 1991 spares or repair. Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132284507961?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

[d'oh!] [Crying or Very sad]
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh man, why don't you sit on it for a week or so before you &*^R it off. Its been really good watching your work.
qwakers

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

too late. ive already bought its replacement.

its annoyed me. pure and simple.

if i kept it id put the 3sge engine back in, so id need a exhaust (al least a manifold and link pipe) a alternator and a engine loom.

this will be more cost and then because of the paint problems (which i dont have the time or inclination to resolve, again) it still will be only worth 7-800.

its time to stop throwing good money after bad and to let someone else have the headache.

having said that, if the low mile camry on ebay with a gearbox issue was less than 500 miles away i would have bought it and given it another go.
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: