www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
2017 - 15 years Duderstadt Benny and Mario are back...but once only.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Okay, cool. [Smile]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

So who is going from IMOC?

It looks like it's just John and I so far. Everyone else has gone a bit quiet.
jmachling
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 14

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hands and I will be there. Bruges on Thurs then driving across. Are we heading for Benno's?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jmachling wrote:
Hands and I will be there. Bruges on Thurs then driving across. Are we heading for Benno's?

I don't want to know why that's your nickname for Yana, whatever you get up to in your own time is your business!

Glad you're coming along though, we can toast to your new qualification [Smile]
jmachling
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ha. That'll teach me for trying to write on a phone. It's been a long weekend on call...
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jmachling wrote:

Great stuff! [Smile]

Yes, Benno's. Anyone have the address for the sat nav?

We may well see you on the road, keep us posted with your progress from Bruges as we'll all be heading the same way. If it's any help we arrive in Calais at 0841. If it goes smoothly then we'll be passing by you around 1020. I want to stop in Belgium to pick up some cheap baccy. I'll let you know.
jmachling
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

http://www.rotewarte.de/
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Okay, a quick bit of chasing up!

Alec is definitely coming in his GT86. He's crossing a half hour earlier (his mistake) on the Chunnel. So working out about meeting him at E40 services near Oostende, Belgium.

Autosnelweg E 40/Brussel-Oostende, 8490 Jabbeke, Belgium

total.be

Posted for John. We've got a radio for you John, so should make things easier.

Also I have my friend Mikael coming in his GT86 from Malmo, Sweden. It's quite a bit nearer for him!

So not a bad crowd in all. I'm packed, ready and may just crack open a beer shortly as Mark, Indy (with poorly paw) and I head off to my Mum's in London for a stopover tomorrow. [Smile]
toxo
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've started on the beer as I'm sat killing time in Boston airport. Been driving LHD on the right for a fortnight, will be driving RHD on the left when I get back down to the chunnel then RHD on the right once we cross the channel. That plus the lack of sleep, you may want to keep a wide berth! If you hear snoring on the radio you know why.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I think Friday is going to kill you John! You forgot to add jet lag to that list!

See you at the Chunnel terminal! [Smile]
toxo
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeah probably. I got a few hours kip on the plane, and another couple when I got home. Early night is the plan but I'm in the pub...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: