www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Red mk1. Lee on the solent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sketch

Feedback Score: 1

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Red mk1. Lee on the solent Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Got a big grin from a happy chappy driving a red aw11, looked in fairly nice nick too. Crossed paths on the sea front road, I usually get ignored by mk1s and mk3s [Mr. Green]
Frank Magnet

Feedback Score: 0

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Happy Chappy Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hello Sketch
Yes that is me in my aw11! Sorry for the mega late reply but I have only just joined this mr2 club.
Just to make sure you are who I think you are, you are the blue mr2 mk2 always going in the opposite direction at around 4.30 ish??
sketch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hiya! [thumleft]

Yes I'm in the blue mk2 [Mr. Green] Always go that way to work in Lee of an evening. [salut]
Frank Magnet

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I guess then your from that area. I live in Gosport but work up in Eastleigh, my aw11 only comes out when the suns out so not that often at the moment given the rubbish weather!
I was praying for last Sunday to be good as it was the simply Japanese show at beaulieu, luckily it was. I did have a look around to see if I could find a mk2 that looked liked yours but had no luck. Did you go?
sketch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

We're in Gosport too [thumleft] I work all over Gosport and Lee. Used to go to lots of shows when I had my mk1 but don't really bother with the mk2.
Will keep my eye out once the weather clears up.....its horrid at the moment. [Rolling Eyes]
Frank Magnet

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know, where has the summer gone! I am away on holiday all next week so hopefully the sun will be back out once I get back.
We could start the Gosport mr2 club haha I have seen a white mk2 every now and again on my way to work going though stub. He ignored me at first but then he started to pop up his light [Dancing]
sketch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

White mk2 lives in the village, bloody lovely that one. I don't think he's a member but he does pop his lights when I see him. [Anxious]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Spotted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: