www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Turbo] Gen3 Turbo vacuum / boost line routing / other pipes

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [Turbo] Gen3 Turbo vacuum / boost line routing / other pipes Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi all,

Just want to check my pipes etc are in the right place as I've replaced everything. Followed photos/diagrams etc as best I could but I'd like someone else to have a peek!

So first up, the two ports on the back of the intake manifold. One was blanked already, the other I think is for the AC idle up controller? I don't have AC so can I just blank this and remove the idle up controller? So both will be blanked off:

Top side, larger loop around the TB to MAP sensor, small loop as I'm removing the charcoal canister. Line next to the catch can goes to the BOV I think?

I've put the line in here from the hot pipe to the L shaped hard line next to the distributor, but looking at the diagrams this is for the charcoal canister, right? So I can just cap this off instead?

Turbo to wastegate actuator:

These two for the turbo vsv - one goes to the hard line and onto the wastegate actuator, other goes to the hard line above. Will I still need this when the EBC goes in?

And the wastegate actuator connection mentioned above:

Manifold to fuel pressure regulator:

And finally, the small port on the catch can goes back to the head at the corner, right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: