www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JDM Import Rev 2 Turbo - welding has started
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeah kinda just be civil and reasonable i guess. as long as you're not doing it at crazy times of the day then there isn't a lot they can do.
Magic Beans
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 25

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good work so far [thumleft]

I'd definitelt recommend replacing the IC while you're at it. Helps to futureproof your build and avoid having to try and install one with the engine in place. Which is zero fun!
rossonza

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Magic Beans wrote:
Good work so far [thumleft]

I'd definitelt recommend replacing the IC while you're at it. Helps to futureproof your build and avoid having to try and install one with the engine in place. Which is zero fun!

ebay ic anygood?
Dale_V

Feedback Score: 49

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tell her to go b0ll0x and carry on. if i've work to do, ill do it between 9am and 8pm.

Shes the one causing noise pollution with her mouth [Sick] [Shame on you]
Magic Beans
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

rossonza wrote:
ebay ic anygood?

Yeah, they do a job for sure. Depends what your longer term goals are and in you're wanting more boost etc. If so a decent named brand IC or CC would be better [Smile]
rossonza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Magic Beans wrote:
rossonza wrote:
ebay ic anygood?

Yeah, they do a job for sure. Depends what your longer term goals are and in you're wanting more boost etc. If so a decent named brand IC or CC would be better [Smile]

right now it looks like ill be keeping it stock for a while, id like 300hp or as close to it as possible. However ill need to do HG and a few other mods before that. may be a while before i get chance to do performance mods. i just wondered if the ebay IC's were much of an improvement over the stock IC.
Magic Beans
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

There will be some improvement. Just whether or you can justify the extra to get something decent.
rossonza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Magic Beans wrote:
There will be some improvement. Just whether or you can justify the extra to get something decent.

not currently with saving for a house. may have to keep stock, get it mot'd and moved into my new place then onto mods. probably keep the mrs happy as well reducing my car spend. [Brick wall]
rossonza

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

only just signed up to imgur for now. quick update.

popped the shops and got some supplies:

put the sill roughly into place:

Instead of trying to weld along the edge of the front edge of the sill (up against the wing) i thought id take 1 cm off the end of the new panel, and weld on a nice flat surface:

I then go onto drilling the new replacement sill ready to be spotted into place (i used all the original spot holes to line up on the new panel:

I just need to get the sill lined up, tack it in place and get seem welding where required, oh and spot all of those 60+ holes
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: