Where to source a TTE exhaust?

The last incarnation of our beloved mr2..Discussion and technical advice for the ZZW30 MR2 Roadster (MR-S), & MR2 Spyder. 1ZZ-FE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

EarL

Where to source a TTE exhaust?

Post by EarL »

Hi people,

It's been a while, but I'm back (almost), but this time is a MkIII.

I haven't purchased the car yet, but have my eyes on a couple and one in particular that should be outside my door in a week or so.

However, I'd like to fit it with the TTE rear spoiler and exhaust when I pick it up.

Now I've been out of the MR2 scene for best part of 10 years, so my knowledge of sourcing parts is limited, so I'me coming to my old family, and asking for advice :thumleft:

Thanks guys,

EarL
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Re: Where to source a TTE exhaust?

Post by Jaspa »

I don't think you can get the Exhaust new now so it's going to be the second hand route. TBH probably a better place to look is going to be the parts section of http://mr2roc.org/ or good old ebay.

I've sent you a pm btw.

HTH

Stuart
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Jvanzyl

TTE exhaust

Post by Jvanzyl »

TTE exhaust was essentially a Remus exhaust rebadged as a TTE.
You can buy them direct from Remus (cant post a link here yet).

Otherwise there is an old one on eBay for about £250 delivered... but yeah, the other source will be MR2ROC.
EarL

Post by EarL »

Thanks guys, but I've just bought a stunning Sable roadster that has a full stainless system on it, so my search for a TTE is over. :thumleft:

Cheers,
EarL
Jvanzyl

Post by Jvanzyl »

EarL wrote:Thanks guys, but I've just bought a stunning Sable roadster that has a full stainless system on it, so my search for a TTE is over. :thumleft:

Cheers,
EarL

nice! any pics??

Return to “MR2 MK3 2000-2007”