www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Paul Woods - WOW wow WOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Paul Woods - WOW wow WOW Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

They say that for every 10 things you do well, 1 person gives you recognition for it if you're lucky - but I have to raise my glass to Paul Woods.

I've been hunting high and low for a part to no avail, and Paul has gone out of his way to help me (at no personal gain) with the only aim to help someone in the MR2 community.

You know that someone like that will ALWAYS do a good job and I am extremely grateful for Pauls kindness. Not to mention it was done exactly when he said it would - top banana!

What a great guy! Thanks again Paul

[compress]
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 16

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Another one for Paul - brilliant service, great communication - and parts were back with me on the agreed day... [thumleft]

Fitting ATS - CV joints.
benjo
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It's good to hear feedback like this as he's got my car [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: