www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] Evo 8 recaros on MR2 rails

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavsdavs
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Evo 8 recaros on MR2 rails Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a pair of Evo 8 Factory recaros. They are in very good condition, there's no sign of wear on the fabric or the foam on the bolsters.

They have also had MR2 Mk2 feet put onto the factory mitsubishi rails and they fit perfectly without any fettling (This work was done by Pete Giddens)

I bolted the drivers seat in and they are about an inch higher than the stock seat level - and because I'm 6 foot 4 my head now brushes the headlining. Tolerable for a short drive, but a helmet is a no-go.

As a result after having done all the hard work to get them easily usable in an SW20 - I'm selling them on.

I want 500 for them (because they are perfect and you don't need to worry about rails).

I would prefer them to be picked up (location Rotherhithe SE London), but if you want to organise a courier please let me know.

Gavs
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: