1997 Toyota MR2 REV5 N/A

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

L14HRE

1997 Toyota MR2 REV5 N/A

Post by L14HRE »

Well I have made the decision to sell the my December 1997 Rev5 MR2 N/A with sunroof 90k miles

I bought this as a project from my best mate a couple of months ago as it had sat in his garage for over 2 years and not moved a wheel and thought since I had just had a wee baby it would be nice to take it to the mot center and get a list of what it needed and we'll do all the bits it needed over the next year or two as a project.....

Well it only failed on 2 items!!

So I have replaced the exhaust with a mongoose exhaust and also new handbrake cables both sides, So is now mot'd until May '18
It also has had brand new toyos fitted all round and been recently serviced.
The sills have both been repaired recently also so not need to worry about that.
Externally the car is in good condition for its age but remember it is 20 years old so has a couple of marks here and there, there is also a little bubbling started in both rear arches but this is just surface, there is also a little lacquer peel below the rear quarter window.

The sills when repaired had been coated in a rubberised paint which i have now color coded as its was black and did not look right.

I would love to keep this but well going drives and not being able to take the family is not much fun.

Looking for £2000

I can email pictures or have a look at the add i have on gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/1997-t ... 1246750608

Car located in East Kilbride Scotland
L14HRE

Re: 1997 Toyota MR2 REV5 N/A

Post by L14HRE »

Reduced to £1750
puku

Re: 1997 Toyota MR2 REV5 N/A

Post by puku »

advert is gone - sold?