www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Japday at Castle Combe rebranding & new date: Saturday 10th June
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
almeida1234
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am hoping to attend to this, waiting for work roster, can you give me the reference details
Red Devil

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PM sent.
Red Devil

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

UPDATE.

Closing date for club ticket applications is 28th May. After that: no chance so please don't leave it to the last minute.

I have had an e-mail from the organiser at Combe asking for projected numbers for the stand.
So far only one person on here has confirmed that they have booked and paid.

Anyone else who has done so but not posted on the thread to confirm, please do so ASAP as I need to respond to the e-mail.
If we end up with too little space to squeeze everyone in, don't blame me! [Smile]
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Red Devil wrote:
UPDATE.

Closing date for club ticket applications is 28th May. After that: no chance so please don't leave it to the last minute.

I have had an e-mail from the organiser at Combe asking for projected numbers for the stand.
So far only one person on here has confirmed that they have booked and paid.

Anyone else who has done so but not posted on the thread to confirm, please do so ASAP as I need to respond to the e-mail.
If we end up with too little space to squeeze everyone in, don't blame me! [Smile]

Theres a few on oc though isnt there tony? Including me.
Red Devil

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

markstevieandmads wrote:
Theres a few on oc though isnt there tony? Including me.

To date almost all of the confirmed attendees originate from the OC.
You and CurtisRW are the only ones who I know for sure have popped up on both forums.

It's those who are only on here and not on MR2OC, that I need to know about!

I have to give JDMCombe a projected number on Friday this week (12th).
It will be based on confirmed bookings plus an uplift to cover those who haven't woken up yet... [Wink]
If people book and pay without telling me on the thread that they have done so it makes things difficult. [Rolling Eyes]

I really don't want to have to go back to the Combe admin, cap in hand, to tell them I've underestimated and can we please have more space!
Red Devil

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have been in touch with the organiser at Combe. To date, we have 12 confirmed bookings.
To allow for the 'leave it to the last minute' brigade I have managed to secure an allocation of 20.
Please bear in mind that covers both clubs (IMOC/MR2OC) and places are on a first come/first served basis.
If/when those are taken up, that's it. PM me for the booking code.

However there is a key update for those who haven't made up their mind yet.

The closing date has been brought forward from 28th to 23rd May.

Stop press: 2 of the 8 extra places have now been taken. 6 to go. Attendee list is here - LINK
largie009
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

One more here!!!! Do I just go through the website and do I need a code???

Better late than never!

Dave/Mullen: "yeh, i put mine into Largie for tunnels!"
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yes and yes. PM sent. [Smile]
largie009
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Replied.

All done and payed up!

See you all on the 10th!
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good man. [thumleft]

5 places & 10 days left until the shutters come down. [Smile]
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

so whos doing track time?
largie009
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I might get a track session on the day if it comes up cheap! !
Red Devil

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Final bump! Miss it: miss out. [Smile]
Red Devil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I received my entry pass yesterday, so hopefully everyone else from here has too.

For those on the club stand who would like to join the convoy to Combe see this thread. LINK.

Post on here so that we know who to expect and where. [Smile]
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mine came yesterday.
I will be doing the convoy. Need to get there early as got my first track session bout half 10.
largie009
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

When do gates open tomorrow? ? Couldn't find it anywhere!
Red Devil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

07.00 for we privileged folk. [Smile] - http://jdmcombe.com/visitor-information/
Got a convoy going: ETA 08.00(ish). See you tomorrow morning.
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

A good day for me though not without its mishaps.

Very quiet i thought but then maybe this is due to the new name etc.

Nice to meet a few of you.

First track session, we was a bout 6mins in and it got red flagged and we all got sent staight off and never come back on.

Second track session went well though seemed to go very fast again.I will check the go pro footage for the proper times on there. Also noticed on the way home that my exhaust manifold is now blowing again [Sad]

Thanks Tony for organising the day. Due to lack of sale pitches and the drifting kept getting red flagged we decided to go home.
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just reviewed the go pro footage and thought the sessions was short.

Session 1 was 8 mins - ok it was red carded but why not put us back on after. Only a broken down car.

Session 2 was 11 mins - no problems with this sessions.

Wrote an email to castle combe complaining as paid for 15 min sessions.....you never know , may get a free session at some point.
largie009
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

When do gates open tomorrow? ? Couldn't find it anywhere!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: