www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Where to source a TTE exhaust?

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EarL
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Where to source a TTE exhaust? Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi people,

It's been a while, but I'm back (almost), but this time is a MkIII.

I haven't purchased the car yet, but have my eyes on a couple and one in particular that should be outside my door in a week or so.

However, I'd like to fit it with the TTE rear spoiler and exhaust when I pick it up.

Now I've been out of the MR2 scene for best part of 10 years, so my knowledge of sourcing parts is limited, so I'me coming to my old family, and asking for advice [thumleft]

Thanks guys,

EarL
Jaspa
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Feedback Score: 14

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I don't think you can get the Exhaust new now so it's going to be the second hand route. TBH probably a better place to look is going to be the parts section of http://mr2roc.org/ or good old ebay.

I've sent you a pm btw.

HTH

Stuart
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: