www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Peter Gidden.... Excellent Service.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 16

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Peter Gidden.... Excellent Service. Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have to comment on the fantastic service I received from Peter... [thumleft]

Thank you Peter, for your hospitality, experience, skills, drive, effort and specially putting yourself out.

For the members not aware I purchased W88NEE's, 2.2 ltr - unused engine.

Peter, rescheduled, his plans to fit my engine replacement - for members who have their cars at Peter's sorry for any delays...... [Angel]

We worked throughout Thursday and Friday, early until very late, to ensure all went to plan, I don't know any mechanic that would put himself out as much as Peter.

Now, on to Peter's workmanship - Wayne's engine had been built by Wayne and Peter as we know over a period of time, 2 years - however when the car was ready to be fired up, it fired up first time - sounding awesome..[Smile]

Peter, you have a new long term customer.

Thankyou.
slipping clutch
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Are you going to put up any pictures in member profiles by any chance. would like to see this [thumleft] and well done on the hard work - heard you had a late night/early morning finish.
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi bud,

Long day's but well worth it.. [Very Happy]

Pic's very soon and mapping results soon...... [Twisted Evil]
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 201

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:
Hi bud,

Long day's but well worth it.. [Very Happy]

Pic's very soon and mapping results soon...... [Twisted Evil]

Looking forward to the results, hope they are what you are hoping for, well jealous [Wink]

Oh, and it's great to find someone that puts themselves out there, few and far between nowadays, well done Peter [thumleft]
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Martin,

After, a few more hundred miles I will re-map her.... [thumleft]

Then post the result.. [Twisted Evil]

Shame, she could have been your car...... [Very Happy]
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:
Hi Martin,

After, a few more hundred miles I will re-map her.... [thumleft]

Then post the result.. [Twisted Evil]

Shame, she could have been your car...... [Very Happy]

I know, I am full of regrets, [d'oh!] , live and learn [blackeye]

Good luck for the mapping Jon [thumleft]
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cheers bud.. [thumleft]
Gullzter
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 36

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good to keep reading/hearing good things about Peter, makes me feel secure with my car at his place [Very Happy]
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Unfortunately- I must add overall the service/ detail was not what I expected from a Trader.
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:
Unfortunately- I must add overall the service/ detail was not what I expected from a Trader.

What happened ?
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

monkey business?
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Martin F wrote:
MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:

What happened ?

As you asked.

Absolutely, c^%p after service.

Still have all the AA - notes, from all the return trips from this trader - highlighting a BREAKDOWN on each of my return trips home.....

STILL have the cigarette BURN on my drivers seat, I have expensive seats in my build...

BUT thanks PETE - for putting a burn mark on my drivers seat....
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:
Martin F wrote:
MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:

What happened ?

As you asked.

Absolutely, c^%p after service.

Still have all the AA - notes, from all the return trips from this trader - highlighting a BREAKDOWN on each of my return trips home.....

STILL have the cigarette BURN on my drivers seat, I have expensive seats in my build...

BUT thanks PETE - for putting a burn mark on my drivers seat....

If it was damaged at a workplace then it needs to be replaced by said trader, what were the breakdowns and how was the trader at fault ?

What has Pete said about the burn mark ?

You should start a new thread with exactly what your concerns are and let Pete answer them and hopefully come up with a resouloution as this thread is old and may not be seen.
MR2 Turbo Boy
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks for your reply Martin.
Unfortunately - Pete, will never go ANYWHERE near my car EVER again.

You can lock this thread down now.

Cheers
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: