www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Turbo] Stuck for ideas, side skirts/splitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryanaj79

Feedback Score: 0

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [Turbo] Stuck for ideas, side skirts/splitter Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi all. Im stuck for ideas, so wondered what peoples thoughts were.
I've currently got a bomex front splitter, and Im stuck on deciding wether to continue and get
the bomex side skirts (in pic 3), or remove splitter and put original back on for stock look?
Splitter does help with higher speed handling though [Razz]

Last edited by ryanaj79 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
thomp1983
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 45

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Personally I don't like the bomex skirts, I think the greddy or toms skirts look alot better
ryanaj79

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Aye, I like the Greddy ones.... tho have thought about it, and goin back to stock look, with original front..
Only thing now is to I keep it same colour, or colour the bottom bumper an side trim, under door, black? [Think]
Magic Beans
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 29

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Stock body, correctly stanced and some decent wheels. Rev 5 spoiler if you can find one in the correct colour [thumleft]
Gee Man
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 57

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If you're keeping the stock rims i'd say stick with stock bodywork.......
ryanaj79

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

aye, think I'm goin back to stock look, just thought I'd see what people thought,
as I wasnt sold on havin skirts an wheels changed.

Splitter be gone by end of year probably lol, not so fussed on rev 5 spoiler, prefer look of rev4 ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: