www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [NA] This bodykit.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BALDYMONSTER

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [NA] This bodykit....... Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I see these on eBay, the vary in price from 100 odd quid to near 300.

Has anyone bought, fitted, seen one?

Yes I know you get what you pay for and all that, but just wondered if anyone knows what the deal is on these.

BALDYMONSTER

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

And again...

alanmr2turbo

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As with all Ebay items people will be chancers trying to get double the money for the same item. The 220 one will be exactly the same as the 110 one.

Never seen one or fitted one of these ones.
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Read the listing title.

The 220 is 'full kit', the cheaper one is front splitter and fender flares only.

Both are suspiciously cheap.
MRV6
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 8

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks like an Abflug based body kit.

BALDYMONSTER

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Personally I love it.
MRV6
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 8

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm going for the arches mate, yes it does look nice.
aussieGT

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

BALDYMONSTER wrote:
Personally I love it.

Yeah, it is super awesome in the pics, but thats a real deal kit made by a real body shop with some wealthy Japanese dude funding the lot.

Not some ah's-hole with a spa bath fibreglass repair kit using tenth generation molds.

Dude, when some half artzed 'thing' arrives on your door - you'd be pulling your hair out (if you had any)

BUT - I could be wrong...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: