www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Potential Berk Exhaust group buy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 201

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ok, Here is a video taken from my phone on idle and revving, certainly sounds better than from inside the cabin.

I will get some drive by videos taken tomorrow maybe as I forgot to take my proper camera out with me [d'oh!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtHPZIHxat0

sorry if the pops and bangs take away from how the exhaust sounds but as soon as the revs hit 3k it does that, darn launch control [blackeye]
l1ca

Feedback Score: 11

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That actually sounds pretty evil, would love to hear a drive by video on full chat. Maybe one in the cabin too.

So far me likey! [thumleft]
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

l1ca wrote:
That actually sounds pretty evil, would love to hear a drive by video on full chat. Maybe one in the cabin too.

It actually does, makes me wonder what on earth my last posts regarding the subject were all about [Embarassed]
I will get a video this weekend if it's dry [thumleft]
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

l1ca wrote:

Here are a couple, not great but the best I can do [Anxious]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76Vv9kpSY2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjVjhDxwgVY
l1ca

Feedback Score: 11

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Drool] Mother of god. So much want.

Thanks for the video [thumleft]
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

l1ca wrote:
[Drool] Mother of god. So much want.

Thanks for the video [thumleft]

Did anything ever come of this Group buy ?

I would just like to add this exhaust requires some bedding in before it comes on song, as I don't drive the car much it took several months until it started sounding really nice, few weeks after that it sounds even better and I now love it, no drones at 70 mph, not overly loud at all, just sounds sweet as, very happy with my purchase now [Mr. Green]
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I never realised you'd put videos up! Sounds soooo good! Sounds like a Subaru! Glad you're happy with it now. I couldn't understand why you weren't to begin with. I'm glad I know it needs bedded in now though haha!
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ryan S wrote:
I never realised you'd put videos up! Sounds soooo good! Sounds like a Subaru! Glad you're happy with it now. I couldn't understand why you weren't to begin with. I'm glad I know it needs bedded in now though haha!

HaHa, compared to then and now they sound like two totally different exhausts, even had a couple people saying how nice it sounds (when the car went for it's mot), which it does [Mr. Green]
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Glad you're happy! I was gutted and confused when you said you didn't like it haha!
garygt4
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

id be interested if group buy goes ahead [Angel]
garygt4
Premium Member

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

priced berk direct and 400usd for shipping alone [Brick wall]
yokomomr4bx
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Berk exhaust Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I emailed Bryan at Berk tech last night and the lowest price he could go was 809 USD shipped. Available to ship on the 23/08/16. Not sure where people are getting all these different prices from! That being said, I've been in touch with Tarmac Sportz to see if they can sort something a little cheaper, not sure if this was where the group buy originated from... Tbh though 615 for a quality exhaust delivered from the states is pretty good, no idea where prices of 1000 come from, that's just ridiculous and little research has been done I suspect. Even with import taxes it would be below 800.
gnzyza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I love this exhaust and really want one but circa 800 is just too much when you can have something really nice custom made.
rossonza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gnzyza wrote:
I love this exhaust and really want one but circa 800 is just too much when you can have something really nice custom made.

have to agree with you here.. 800 would get you a lovely full system.
Sleipnir

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi any movement with this as I'm seriously looking.

Anyone got one they would part with or got contacts that can get these at a reasonable price ? Best I can do atm is 800 dollars plus import duty :/ which is hilariously over priced when they could be had not long ago from gts chris for 450 quid...
SKD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just putting my name down as a potential buyer..if a group buy gets organised.
jjaym82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Also just putting my name down as a potential in case a group buy is ever arranged.
em ah too

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Also putting my name down for one, seeing as this thread seems to have died im tempted to arrange one myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: