Rev 2 Turbo/Rev 3 Turbo wiring differences? How to convert Rev 2 to Rev 3 Turbo?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

alanmr2turbo

Re: Rev 2 Turbo/Rev 3 Turbo wiring differences? How to convert Rev 2 to Rev 3 Turbo?

Post by alanmr2turbo »

Nothing, I just never had any issues with the PAS after it was all in
Steve-m-uk

Re: Rev 2 Turbo/Rev 3 Turbo wiring differences? How to convert Rev 2 to Rev 3 Turbo?

Post by Steve-m-uk »

Don't worry jay,ill be helping you do the swap and mine is a rev2 shell with rev4 tubby engine,iirc its the psct wire that needs cutting but we can just copy mine as that works just fine.
bluesmoke

Post by bluesmoke »

Steve-m-uk wrote:Don't worry jay,ill be helping you do the swap and mine is a rev2 shell with rev4 tubby engine,iirc its the psct wire that needs cutting but we can just copy mine as that works just fine.

Excellent!

I think my main worry really is more cosmetic. I prefer the Rev 3 shell purely for the colour coded strips and the rear lights. All sortable if I get a Rev 2, just a bit more hassle lol.

Cheers Steve :thumleft:
clyde06

Post by clyde06 »

Is anyone on this chat still active bloody long shot I know
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

I'm still here...
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
clyde06

Post by clyde06 »

You absolute legend I'll pm you dude

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”