www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Possible Eibach Spring Group Buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benfacer
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: Possible Eibach Spring Group Buy Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have been looking into springs and have found that a lot of people say the Eibach Pro kit is the best for the UK roads, I have also found that you cannot buy these anymore in the UK.

I have dealings with Eibach at work so contacted them to see if I could get hold of any. They do still sell them but only in the USA so would have to send them over.

I can get these at a discounted price, would work out at 260 + delivery from me in the UK based on 5 sets (plus one for myself).
Only catch is that they will take 6-8 weeks to get over here.

Would anyone be interested in a set?
Eibach advised me that the RRP would be 260 + vat!

aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I bought a set from 'tire rack' in the USA (annoying yank spelling..) they may be able to beat that price as a retailer. I bought mine a few years ago to Australia, haven't imported anything here yet.

Make sure you order for a 91+ model. I ordered for my '1990 MR2' and ended up with a set of AW springs as the yanks didn't get the SW until later [Embarassed]

Looking Tire rack right now shows that set for $251 USD and thats 191 plus delivery (and whatever taxes this lovely country like to apply)

They also offer a Koni and Eibach set for $809 USD which is 617 plus delivery and import taxes.
shinny
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 29

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Interested
CalMac
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 17

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Eibach are good but the front springs are waaaaaaaaay too high! I run Eibach rears, have a pair of fronts which are virtually new - happy to sell if you really want them though [Smile]
kirk
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

You reckon? Mine sits very low all around on eibach's. If anything I would like to lift mine just a little.
madbasshunter
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 95

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

When I got my rev3 which had eibach pro's on black bilsteins I thought the car sat quite low but with eibach pro's on yellow bilsteins the purple 2 looks higher in the air

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic [Shocked]
CalMac
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 17

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Selling my Eibach springs in mk2 parts for sale if anyone is still after a set [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: