FULLY FORGED - New pics of the car (page36) + 1/4 mile times

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Gullzter

Re: FULLY FORGED - New pics of the car (page36) + 1/4 mile times

Post by Gullzter »

androo007 wrote:No sorry pal i meant the whole set.

Don't think I'd do a full set, pretty sure rogue can still supply them :thumleft:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

juliankv73 wrote:
raptor95GTS wrote:oh my, that's rusted worse than OEM lights of age! Quad replacement group buy would be interesting 8)

Didn't rogue offer replacement housings for a reduced cost?

I think they still have spares for the kits, might be worth checking with them to see :-k

Will check with Patrick, didn't think they would have tbh but worth asking, thanks Julian :D
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

No word back from Patrick yet so I'll wait on it for now :?

The struggle is real though... tried my equips on that I bought last year and so badly want these on but rear lips are too short so waiting game to see if I can get wider ones :roll:

SeanSw20

Post by SeanSw20 »

Wow they are nice bud
SeanSw20

Post by SeanSw20 »

What width are they with that dishes
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Thanks buddy, 8" wide overall, lip is 1", hoping to get hold of a 1.5" but may have to be a reversed lip as opposed to a stepped lip if I struggle #-o

Really don't want to run the image wheels again as I need to get new tyres on plus the image wheels need a slight refurb, rather do all that with the equips. Got less than 4 weeks to find lips, send them for a polish, get the centres and barrels powder coated, built back up with tyres on and fixed to car :sick:
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

Gullzter wrote:
raptor95GTS wrote:oh my, that's rusted worse than OEM lights of age! Quad replacement group buy would be interesting 8)

Yeah, it is literally just the housings though :eye:

Ps I'll get in touch tomorrow, couldn't get wheel nuts off today as everyone here was snowed in #-o

Depending on housing sizes, I might be interested in fitting some quads.

haha the weather has been mental no? Tuesday it snows and tonight I was gonna go for a run with the roof out. Fugging crackers 8) Did you manage to size out the wheels / struts?
SeanSw20

Post by SeanSw20 »

Will u be selling the other wheels? Pity ur so far away I could have refurbed them for u
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

raptor95GTS wrote:
Gullzter wrote:

Yeah, it is literally just the housings though :eye:

Ps I'll get in touch tomorrow, couldn't get wheel nuts off today as everyone here was snowed in #-o

Depending on housing sizes, I might be interested in fitting some quads.

haha the weather has been mental no? Tuesday it snows and tonight I was gonna go for a run with the roof out. Fugging crackers 8) Did you manage to size out the wheels / struts?

I'll keep you updated on the housings :thumleft:

The weather has been crazy but glorious this weekend, managed to go to stock cars last night :mrgreen:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

SeanSw20 wrote:Will u be selling the other wheels? Pity ur so far away I could have refurbed them for u

Yes I'll be selling all my wheels apart from the equips and probably the Volks :eye:
If you're interested in any pm me :thumleft:
Draven

Post by Draven »

one of my favorite wheels. :)
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

There's a big chance I won't be running them this summer AGAIN as I've bought a set of lips (that may work), but the communication from seller is atrocious and I've no idea if/when he has sent them :roll:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

So out of curiosity I wanted to try my old rear bumper on and I'm gutted to say it doesn't work, YET! :roll:

Unfortunately first of all it doesn't look right with the twin exit diffuser and only a single exit exhaust, so I'm going to have to fibreglass the left side in flush, the exhaust side I might have to fibreglass a little bit further down whilst missing the tow eye.
The other issue is the diffuser actually hits the exhaust so will have to chop a bit away and the same with the left side, it hits the piping slightly.
So a lot more than I expected, wonder if it will even look good if I go through all that effort :-k
androo007

Post by androo007 »

That's not right for the exhaust mate..... I say new exhaust or new bumper
Madabout

Post by Madabout »

Like those work wheels. Will look good once all fitted up. Back of my car does look like yours - same exhaust, colour, rev3 too, etc. just not as fast!
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

androo007 wrote:That's not right for the exhaust mate..... I say new exhaust or new bumper

New exhaust next year, if the bumper doesn't look right I'll just keep it stock for now.. time will tell :mrgreen:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Madabout wrote:Like those work wheels. Will look good once all fitted up. Back of my car does look like yours - same exhaust, colour, rev3 too, etc. just not as fast!

Yeah the works are wicked, just wish I could get them on already :roll:

All in good time mate, sure you will get there some time if that's your aim, yours will look great for the summer :eye:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Another set of wheels picked up today #-o
I now have the choice of 7 sets to choose from but I am confident these new ones are the ones I will run with over summer :lol:

Obviously need a complete refurb so will be sent in next week hopefully.
Was sold them as 9j x et35 + 8j x et30, the rears are correct going by the sticker however the front stickers have rubbed off mostly and they don't seem like et30 as they are very very aggressive, probably more likely et25ish as there is some poke but a will be fine once geometry is set up.
All I need to do is source one centre cap and a badge or a complete new set if anyone can help? :-k
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Another addition arrived, brake stopper just to tighten things up more :mrgreen:

Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

More parts of the puzzle being put together, stripped off the raybrigs and front bumper, tested the new light housings etc.
Whilst removed I thought to clean some of the old dirt (similar to what I did around the boot and engine bay last year) so its starting to look good 8)

New stainless housings to replace the old rusty ones for rogue low rise headlamps..

Return to “Member Profiles”