www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Toyota mr2 rev 2 turbo black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s Being Broken
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smickermr2
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Birdman wrote:
Hi

I'm looking for a complete set of used original factory Hex Flange type bolts that secure the MR2 Turbo transmission (E153) to the engine including both starter motor bolts. Can you help ?

Regards
Gary

Sorry Gary I sold the bolts with the transmission.
ringslayer

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: BOV Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi,

How much for the BOV pipe, that goes into the intake?

Cheers
Smickermr2
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[quote="Smickermr2"]
craig wrote:
Hey mate. Does it have a stock gearknob? Any pics of condition? Cheers.

Sorry sold.[/quote

I sold mine to a guy on the forum just over a week ago. Ricky drew on the forum may have one if u pm him.

Cheers
v1xz
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 6

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Front
Lower arm
Strut bar

Rear
Lower arm
Strut rod
Suspension arm
Smickermr2
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

v1xz wrote:
Front
Lower arm
Strut bar

Rear
Lower arm
Strut rod
Suspension arm

Pm me yr mob and I'll send u pics of the parts. I have them all stripped from the car.

Cheers
Smickermr2
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

v1xz wrote:
Front
Lower arm
Strut bar

Rear
Lower arm
Strut rod
Suspension arm

Pm me yr mob and I'll send u pics of the parts. I have them all stripped from the car.

Cheers
rainen

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Rad Temp Sensor Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Assuming the car had AC any chance you have the radiator fan sensor and can you get it free from the rad?? Need one as mines got knackered threads.
Smickermr2
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Rad Temp Sensor Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

rainen wrote:
Assuming the car had AC any chance you have the radiator fan sensor and can you get it free from the rad?? Need one as mines got knackered threads.

Sorry I binned the rad as it was in a poor state.

Cheers
IMR2T
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What's the condition of the CT26?
Skinner248

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

any driveshafts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s Being Broken All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: