www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Owen Developments - Reformed Opinion!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

androo007 wrote:
LEVEL UP!

I did ask a lot about their new range..... but they didnít have prices, availability or any inclination to sell me one [Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing]

I'm not even the slightest bit surprised about that. Glad you got it sorted though man [thumleft]
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 54

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thread cleaned up, if you have no direct experience with the trader then please refrain from posting.

Quote:
The OP and the trader/company are invited to post on the thread, along with constructive comments by other members. All other posts will be removed from the thread at the discretion of the Moderator.

androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

On the plus side:

Once ball rolling very polite and fast acting, and the compressor housing was at a good price.

I'm a whinge bag and hard to please at the best of times anyway. Typical Ops personnel [Laughing]
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

androo007 wrote:
On the plus side:

Once ball rolling very polite and fast acting, and the compressor housing was at a good price.

I'm a whinge bag and hard to please at the best of times anyway. Typical Ops personnel [Laughing]

I'd say quite the contrary mate, As per the deleted posts most folk would have went elsewhere after having so much of their time wasted!

Absolute joke of a company in my opinion.
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well, I have to say....... I am a reformed man.

After a somewhat rather confusing and finantially disasterous few weeks [Laughing] I have to say...... OD have really pulled it out the bag.

Been quick on hand, good pricing and helped me get the parts i really need.

As far as I'm concerned, zero to hero! Perhaps I just caught them in a bad phase.... but the last 3 experiences (dont ask) have been superb.

[thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: