www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
2ZZ Mk3

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 17

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: 2ZZ Mk3 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am seriously considering this conversion but I was wondering if there is anyone local to Herts/Beds/Bucks who has done this conversion so I could have a test ride??
gon

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

IF you can/want to wait another month I might be able to help
I have an mk3 2zz but I am currently rebuilding the exhaust ... and doing it myself so it will take time ...
I am in South Essex
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 17

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gon wrote:
IF you can/want to wait another month I might be able to help
I have an mk3 2zz but I am currently rebuilding the exhaust ... and doing it myself so it will take time ...
I am in South Essex

Oooh, yes please. Let me know whenever you are ready, I'll bring my mk1.5 down all being well.
gon

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi mate, do you wanna come down next weekend (10th or 11th)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: